Friday, August 8, 2014

Welcome to the 2014-2015 School Year!

Attached to this post is the parent newsletter I sent home with your children, just for your reference. Also, as I get things up and running for this school year, please look through past activities for things to work on with your children. If you forget what sounds they are working on, I can let you know, just shoot me an email! 

Please look through my summer themes that I did with my son. The reason these are on my speech blog is to give you, as parents, LOTS of ideas of things to do at home. You don't have to choose a weekly theme but if you do they are all laid out for you to use if you wish! Or just pick and choose some fun activities to do and books to read/get from the library. 

Let's have a great school year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment