This week in class we read the book Dog Breath!
Just like Hally Tosis has stinky breath, we talked about other animals that have specific features that are unique to them!
- Kangaroos have pouches for their babies
- Skunks can spray when scared
- Pufferfish puff up and when feel threatened
- Porcupines have quills to protect them
- Octopus can squirt ink to help them escape danger without being seen
- Anglerfish live in the dark and have their own "flashlight"
Find ten items in your house that have a scent. Decide if they are STINKY or NOT STINKY. Make sure that your child says their good /s/ blend word when saying "Stinky"! How many stinky items did you find? How many not stinky items?