Friday, May 22, 2020

Summer Homework Calendars 2020

Here are some links to some awesome summer homework calendars if you are looking for something easy to do each day with your child this summer.

Language Calendars HERE
Articulation Calendars HERE

I have good intentions of doing "Summer Magic" with my kiddos again this year, and blogging it like I did a few years ago. We do themed weeks with lots of fun activities, snacks, books, games and movies and they are awesome for promoting language development. Plus its fun to plan and do awesome things with your kiddos! Feel free to check back to see if I actually get around to posting this year... but in the mean time, check out my past posts here:


The main point of summer is to interact with your child! Have fun. Enjoy each other. Talk. Snuggle. Read. Look at my Skills videos to learn how to best maximize this time and promote language development. Reach out to me if you have any questions! And most of all, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment